I love writing about things that matter. And I love promoting products that help people achieve their financial goals, including through brand ambassador roles. I am a regular contributor to The Riot-ACT, have written for The Canberra Times, and the ACT Writers Centre Blog.
- Finalist in the 2017 Best Greengrocer Story for the Sydney Markets Fresh Awards (award announcement on 19 July 2017);
- Second prize in the YWCA Canberra’s 2016 Frugal Feast Christmas contest;
- Chosen to participate in the 2015 Hardcopy program for emerging non-fiction writers;
- Winner of the 2014 YWCA Canberra’s Fiver4Food appeal;
- Badge for being one of the top 100 frugal bloggers.
Please contact me on msfrugalears[at]gmail.com to discuss how we could work together.